Survey for MW and SW services of All India Radio(aakashvani) for its reach and effectiveness

A project for Technical audit of MW (Medium Wave – frequency from 530 to 1620KHz) & SW (Short Wave - frequency from 3 to 30 MHz) services of All India Radio (aakashvani) for its Reach and Effectiveness has been undertaken by IIT Bombay.
As a part of this project we are also doing a survey in order to estimate the importance of MW and SW bands. This project is of national importance.
Please see the link below for more details and submit your feedback for the same.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, Actually I completed my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication last year (2015).After that I started working as an Instructional Writer for 6 months.Now I want to work in...
Material scientists from Zhejiang University, in Hangzhou have been successful in developing a carbon crosslinked polymer composed of polycaprolactone, or PCL as starting material. The new substance has transition temperatures...
Sir i am fresher and know testing but i want to know which is better java developer or testing ? but i know testing very well but don't know java...
The Chinese Start-up, Letv has decided to launch its much awaited, “Le Max Pro”, which comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon Qualcomm 820. Priced at RMB 3,500 (around...
Dear All Engineers Actually I got CDAC Noida For PG-DMC(Mobile computing)In First Sheat Allotment,any one pls tell me What is The scope of PG-DMC and What Is placement Seen Of...