Super Easy Superfood Popcorn - for the Child in CEans

Contrary to common belief popcorn is not junk food. It is made from whole corn and has all the nutrients in the seed. Generally (at least in India) it is salted or spiced and not spiked with sugar.
This recipe gives an added twist to make it even better.

One interesting step is the 30 sec preheating of the kernels in hot oil, which seems to improve popping and ensure all kernels pop together.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nice and yumy instructions ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This video shows some breathtaking views from a Boeing 747 cockpit.
Crazyness has no limits when it comes to engineering. Here is a fully functional car built entirely from LEGO blocks! Wonders will never cease. https://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/18/fullsize-functional-lego-car-video/
Pebble have announced that the official app store for the Pebble Smartwatch will go live along with the new SDK in early 2014. Up until now Pebble smartwatch owners had...
This question may look bad but I want to know the reason behind it.I tried to connect the net using teathering and when i use the 2G network and open...
Before its official launch, the XOLO Q3000 phablet has surfaced on an e-commerce website. As of this writing we have no details on its pricing and availability since the listing...