summer training..really puzzled

hi..i am jhilmil. doing B.tech from a good college in U.P. i want to do a summer training this time in any software company.
i am from computer science.
but i really dont know how to do that..
can anybody help.
please..

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Same here.....can anybody there help me.....
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    hey guys i would prefer for some kind professional course like asp.net or webdesigning... it will be of great useful for enhancing our knowledge as well for CV too...
  • emran
    emran
    any one can suggest me for summer training in software company
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    @all
    if you are in 1st or 2nd yr, dont go for industrial training.just focus on developing your interest and learn.
    if you are in 3rd or 4th, then lookup websites of universities and companies, mail them regarding their admission procedure
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    thechamp
    @all
    if you are in 1st or 2nd yr, dont go for industrial training.just focus on developing your interest and learn.
    if you are in 3rd or 4th, then lookup websites of universities and companies, mail them regarding their admission procedure

I second this!

If you are 1st or 2nd year , filling your resumes with all crap courses will not make any sense!

Identify your interests and work on them.
  • yogesh_dhiman
    yogesh_dhiman
    i think u have to do php nd asp.net nd jsp these r d best courses for more information ocntact #-Link-Snipped-#
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    @english-scared
    i said the same "develop interest and learn", not joining any course at XYZ institute helps. learn on your own. doing training in software company even if you dont know C++ is worth NOTHING.
  • stupido
    stupido
    IMT Ghaziabad is conducting summer training 2010

Friends, IMT Ghaziabad is conducting summer training for engineering students this year. They conducted the same training last year also.

You can search for "Summer Training IMT Ghaziabad" in Google.

IMT Ghaziabad is the top 10 B-schools in India, I am sure you will enjoy your summer.
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    but what sort of training would a b-school offer to engineers? i mean managerial skills?
  • stupido
    stupido
    The Summer Training is on Computer Network Management, how do you create, manage and secure computer network & by the way all B-schhols will have something called Information System area, so they do have qualified faculty to speak about information system. You can be rest assure they will not ask you to write a code or something, the summer training will be on live servers of Linux & windows the training includes Ethical Hacking as will as counter measures for Cyber Crime.

For your records IIM Calcutta did the similar training program with Nettech for three years from 2005 to 2007.

You can always call up Dr. Poonam Garg, (Prof. Information System area, IMT Ghaziabad)she is the program co-oridnator for the training her direct no. 0120 3002257.

You can also do the same program from BITS Pilani Goa campus also, search BITS PILANI GOA Summer Training in google.

All the best
  • akcthereflection
    akcthereflection
    Hi All
    I have heard of a software company from my seniors.They gt the training in the company and were very appreciative for that.
    I wish to join the company for training in JAVA.
    They are low in costing also.

U guys could also check it out.

• jhilmil07
    jhilmil07
    Thanks all of u. But can't i get training from some i.t. Company?
    I mean a sort of internship
  • yogesh_dhiman
    yogesh_dhiman
    thats gud dear

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the the exact defination of "pinch off voltage " in JFET.. is it function of VDS or VGS? some books says that at pinch off state ID is...
Dear friends, Its always a pain in the @$$ to come up with a project idea that is - Creative Impressive Awesome Original 😲 Easy to execute Within budget Good...
Hello Friends, Here is the link of video to replicate. YouTube - Super simple electric motor [youtube]64OB5FArM64[/youtube] I have taken a circular cold steel shaft of 18mm dia and 1...
My intention is to utilize the Rodin coil to generate electricity by incorporating a neodymium sphere magnet at its core.
Come on CEANS... let's be human for once and help to preserve one of God's beautiful gifts to our earth... LET US SAVE THE TIGERS ! Our national animal is...