From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@krish_cal • 24 Jan, 2009
Hi,

am a 2nd yr student of civil engineering branch in NIT dgp.
is it possible to do a summer training in the railways?
can anyone please tell me how useful will it be for my future?

thanks in advance.
@Chandrik • 02 Jul, 2010 Taking summer training and doing job in railway department is very interesting thing and more over its a best choice for career option. It would be better taking training in railways....

Thanks,
Chandrik

@CIVILPRINCESS • 04 Jul, 2010 mostly you will learn the railways, airports and docks as a paper in the 3rd i think... most of the universities have that subject. when you do your internship with the railways i think it will provide an overview of what we civil engineers have to learn as far as railways is considered. so do it. it is a good option
all the best 👍
-CP

Related Posts

Archives

@Jason Estibeiro · Mar 11, 2015

After the success of HTC Desire 816G and Desire 826 which were released two months ago, HTC may have decided to go ahead with the launch of Desire 820s in...
Archives

@Prajakta Kelapure · Aug 7, 2014

Two Terminal Devices1. There are many two terminal devices which has a single P-N junction such as zener diode, varactor diode, schottky diode, tunnel diode etc. Let’s discuss them all.2....
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · May 3, 2014

LG G Pro 2 is now in India. Amidst a lot of expectations and speculations, the smartphone cum phablet has entered an over-crowded Android phone market in India at a...
Archives

@Guneet Khanuja · Sep 14, 2014

Holidify, a holiday destination discovery website, was founded by Kovid Kapoor and Rohit Shroff in 2013, with its headquarters in Noida, India. Kovid and Rohit are IIT Bombay 2012 graduates...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 30, 2015

Chinese engineers seem to be getting their new mega-project ideas from Isaac Asimov's books. According to ET, China is planning to build a mega solar power station at an altitude...