CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@krish_cal • 24 Jan, 2009
Hi,

am a 2nd yr student of civil engineering branch in NIT dgp.
is it possible to do a summer training in the railways?
can anyone please tell me how useful will it be for my future?

thanks in advance.
@Chandrik • 02 Jul, 2010 Taking summer training and doing job in railway department is very interesting thing and more over its a best choice for career option. It would be better taking training in railways....

Thanks,
Chandrik

@CIVILPRINCESS • 04 Jul, 2010 mostly you will learn the railways, airports and docks as a paper in the 3rd i think... most of the universities have that subject. when you do your internship with the railways i think it will provide an overview of what we civil engineers have to learn as far as railways is considered. so do it. it is a good option
all the best 👍
-CP
6.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 29, 2014

Alcatel, the brand from the Chinese handset manufacturer - TCL, had come up with a new smartphone called "Alcatel One Touch Idol X+" and had officially launched it in China...
7.1k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Dec 7, 2014

Following some of the big Chinese manufacturers in electronics like Lenovo, Xiaomi, Oppo, Gionee, and Huawei, another Chinese handset maker Vivo is expected to enter Indian market soon. Vivo, a...
3.8k views

@arunchary · Jul 6, 2013

whats the basic difference between LIN, FlexRay,CAN,and TTCAN.and where they can implemented
4.4k views

@Harshad Italiya · Jul 20, 2014

I did backup of contacts in vcf file from my old HTC phone. But it was totally messed up as there are lots of contacts in phone memory from them...
6.5k views

@imgopi · Sep 4, 2011

Hi am fresher doing btech(cse) i want to join in infosys plz help me to get success in interview.
5.7k views