CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@krish_cal • 24 Jan, 2009
Hi,

am a 2nd yr student of civil engineering branch in NIT dgp.
is it possible to do a summer training in the railways?
can anyone please tell me how useful will it be for my future?

thanks in advance.
@Chandrik • 02 Jul, 2010 Taking summer training and doing job in railway department is very interesting thing and more over its a best choice for career option. It would be better taking training in railways....

Thanks,
Chandrik

@CIVILPRINCESS • 04 Jul, 2010 mostly you will learn the railways, airports and docks as a paper in the 3rd i think... most of the universities have that subject. when you do your internship with the railways i think it will provide an overview of what we civil engineers have to learn as far as railways is considered. so do it. it is a good option
all the best 👍
-CP
4.5k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 3, 2011

I'm no automobile or mechanical engineer. Can someone explain the technicalities of 'constant mesh' gearbox - a commonly used term in Automobile engine specifications? Where is it used and what...
9.2k views

@parkworldICE · Nov 28, 2012

I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in...
2k views

@bron_confused · Dec 28, 2012

Hey guys!! i wanted to ask something about c-dac , please guide me with your views.I got cdac result today .It is like this: a+b=59 dac=56 wimc=25 and ditiss(or whatever...
1.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 21, 2013

Toyota Kirloskar Motor has brought to the Indian market the brand new Toyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo Limited Edition version of the popular SUV. Featuring a 3.0 litre four cylinder diesel...
1.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 6, 2011

I remember during my college days, my friend from Industrial engineer would modify his motorcycle [Yamaha RX-100] every 15 days and add something new. He'd done all kinds of tweaks...
1.2k views