summer training in computer science

sir
i m pursuing b.tech 3rd year in computer science.
i want to do summer training of 4 to 6 weeks in june-july 2009 after completing my third year. i want to take it specially in NCR.
so please tell me that from where and what kind of training should i do.

Replies

• deepak sarao
    deepak sarao
    😒hi... i m also in 6th sem computer science engineering and i also like to to training acould you please inform me at #-Link-Snipped-# thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I just saw this video in youtube. It says something about free energy. I'm not satisfied that it would be possible. OCMPMM WhipMag - Alsetalokin's Magnet Motor Also...
While writing a code, i was incorporating 2 dimensional array but it just wouldn't work. The code was: char acUsername[3][2]={"john",john1","smith","smith2","dennis","dennis3"}; Any idea where I went wrong?
Hello I am a computer engineer from NIT kururkshetra.I have developed a platform which is yielding 30%-120% return per month with drawdown < 10%,thus highly safe.I have backtested it on...
Hi guys i am chetan from pune.a chemical engineer by profession & presently working in pune.i love reading, playing guitar,gr8 fan of rock bands,& above all i love to make...
Hi All, I have a question here , how people gets banned , i have seen a person named Praveena banned i saw her advertising something about VLSI is that...