Suggestion in choosing my mini project

dear sir
iam rk from cse tream I need small suggestion on choosing my miniproject on java
thank in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born in Surat and brought up in Ahmedabad, Akash Shastri comes from a middle class family. His grandfather was a popular Gujarati writer and his father is a digital artist....
One of the most popular Lenovo smartphones, the Lenovo VIBE Shot will soon arrive in India. The company has declared the official launch date as September 22 and the time...
Quote: Future helicopters could land on a range of irregular or uneven surfaces thanks to DARPA-funded research conducted at Georgia Institute of Technology. Endquote https://www.theengineer.co.uk/aerosp...es/1021077.article?cmpid=tenews_1581751#video
Quote: We asked readers of The Engineer for their questions and put them to an expert panel, including representatives from Lockheed Martin, Rolls-Royce, Reaction Engines and Imperial College London. Endquote...
Hi everyone, I am Pradeep Kumar and am from Tamil Nadu. Am a Post Graduate Engineer in Aeronautical Engineering from the Madras Institute of Technology. Currently, am working as an...