Suggest Places Every Engineer Should Visit In Lifetime

There are enough lists of places one should visit in lifetime. I thought of compiling a list of places every engineer should visit.

Let me start with places I think every engineer must visit -

1. The Burj Khalifa in Dubai. - World's Tallest Building and excellent piece of extreme engineering.

2. Channel Tunnel: Between France & Great Britain. Need I say anything else about it? It's just AWESOME. I've not visited it yet, but plan to.

Suggest more!

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Taj mahal in agra
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    narayana murthy
    Taj mahal in agra
    We aren't talking about tourist attractions, right?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    no iam saying about its architecture no other building is like that those engineers are very good at architecture
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    silicon valley ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

I don't want to visit it .It's my damn dream to work there ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Vishweshwarayya museum at Bangalore!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there many places i'd want to visit. ๐Ÿ˜ some are
    the capital gate, abudhabi
    burj kalifa
    palm islands,
    and many more... ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    thats really a good museum. every engg has to visit that place
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Spy Museum in Washington D.C., District of Columbia. Collection of spy tools which I believe is a great thing in engineering.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I would like to visit AT & T Bell labs - the home of the programming languages ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Office of Google! I'd rather want to spend a week there.
  • manishks
    manishks
    Every engineer should visit this website CRAZYENGINEERS.COM!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Agree with sp and mayur.
    Also one should once visit patronus towers and taipei.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a viva last week and I was asked this question. To put it descriptively, the professor asked me we all know that 8085 is a 8-bit microprocessor and...
Powertransformers are the backbone of any power system. Hyosung has been manufacturing power transformers with a very good quality for about 40 years. Let us have a look into the...
I wonder why lot of engineering students ask for ready-made projects, project reports, PPTs, cricuits? We get many messages every day that are on the same lines like "I've to...
I draw a boost converter in MATLAB.........while i simulate it,I did not get answer............ I gave supply as 0.7V.............And also I dont know how to fix a range for inductance,capacitance..............help...
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it... What does this quote mean???