Suggest Me Temperature Sensor Which Can Bear High Temperature.

I am looking for a temperature sensor for Arduino which can handle good amount of high temperature upto 270 degree celcius.
Suggestions please.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The Sii ic firm's data source states Using IC's we can detect a maximum of about 130C #-Link-Snipped-#

So I think IC's are not going to be there for that range Instead go for Thermostats or Thermo pile both can be used in that temperature range

PS: If you want just variations in voltage with temperature rise Go for THERMISTORS. They are really cool in upto 300 C range
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have searched on element14 Please #-Link-Snipped-# to see list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls give ur ideas...... can we work the piston of engine using the principle of magnetic levitation.i.e.using the picton that made of superconducting material and giving magnetic force on the...
what is the burning capacity of plastics??? and what are the toxics that releases while burning plastics????????
I had created my system repair disc after 6-months of purchase of my new laptop and it was just 143 MB .Is this ok ?(I mean the amount😨)
sir,I know JSP/Servlets/EJB concepts.But why do we need Struts,Hibernate,Spring,JSF .. tell me the overview of this advanced technology.
This thread is dedicated for any query related to this resource : https://www.crazyengineers.com/resources/create-windows-7-bootable-pendrive-in-linux.743/