Suggest a phone please. Its urgent.

The phone I was using just broke. All I have is Rs. 6000 in my hand to buy a new one(Didn't expect this problem). But I have a lot of needs. I am a music addict, I love taking pictures, I madly need to use the internet. I know these are too much for a budget so small. But Kindly help me out. I need to buy a new one. Let me find one. Suggest your choices. I beg of you all. I will visit the mall tomorrow evening 6pm. I have very little time left. PLEASE...

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Go for Samsung Corby.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Go for Micromax Q6, that will cost you 4800/-INR

This will have all the features you wished for.

-CB
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    In my hostel many of student using different kind of cells but As you mentioned you are a music addict so Samsung is the best.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Dont go for corby, its touch screen is slow responsive. Try micromax they have nice phones in this range.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hey Micromax is the best one to satisfy your requirements😀
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Ok Guys, here is going to be the big moment. I am going to buy the fone today. I have a few ones in my mind, most of them being micromax. I will decide which to buy after I go there and have a look at them. Pray for me people!!!!. Wish me good luck... Please.!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    let us know which one you bought, if possible a short review would be nice!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Post your review in the mobile forum and post a link here!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Post your review in the mobile forum and post a link here!
    That's a nice suggestion. Looking forward to it 😀
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    nicepeeyush
    Dont go for corby, its touch screen is slow responsive. Try micromax they have nice phones in this range.
    very true...avoid corby.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

wake (n): An all-night vigil kept over a dead body before it is buried; the trail a boat leaves behind it in the water; a track or path left behind...
zany (adj): Light-hearted; crazy zeitgeist (n): The mood or spirit of the times Zeitgeist is a German word that means, literally, time spirit.
I am a final year student of EEE. It would be nice if you could suggest core electrical topics for my project. A topic that would help a student expand...
Recently my Console XB-360 has come down with the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) and since it is not covered under microsoft Warrenty I will have to fix it. On...
Hey guys, I'm a senior at a University of California, and I'm working on a wind turbine control system for my Senior Design Project. I'm pretty damn new to microcontrollers,...