Suggest a name for community in my college

Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers...

i need a name for tht....anyone pl help....
๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    viggnesh90
    Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers...

i need a name for tht....anyone pl help....
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    First of all, usage of SMS text in posts in not allowed on CE. So please be careful.

The question needs supporting details. What is the purpose of the community? Why is it being formed? Is it online or offline community? Any names that you have thought of et al. Also provide any other details that might help us choose a better names for your community.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Odyssey...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Transistive ๐Ÿ˜‰

Transistor + Active

Transistor as EC icon and Active shows your Group Activeness
  • viggnesh90
    viggnesh90
    This community is going to be started in my college especially for students to get to know updated and day to day information on the advancements and new technologies in the field of electronics.
    our community will be hosting seminar session and discussions where members will be putting there thoughts and ideas across there table in the field of electronics and communication.

Our Caption
    "Innovative Intuitive Inventions"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I suggest - "Imagineers" ๐Ÿ˜€
  • saravanana
    saravanana
    hi vignesh, try the names like
    endeavours,fighters,fighters
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Hi..
    as its totally related with technology distribution and its use to increase a students awareness toward the latest trends in a world.
    so i think "TeXplosion2k9 "will rock because its meaning is "Technology at its Xplosive Best "

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii Frends, This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.
Hello friend I have got a query. I have installed a wireless router at home. At a time 2 people can access the net using it. At present only one...
hi Crazyengineers, i'm zia.... i have an idea of taking cat exams, before going for it i want to check ma proficiency. so anybody out here who had taken cat...
Following article was submitted by CEan - Electron1212 aka Ashish Kumar for CE Innovator Contest.Category : Web Browsers Web Broswers...Why we use them ? well everyone knows this. How they...
hai frnds i am designing a automatic pellet handling device where it needs to rotate the cylindrical pellets(size 12X6mm) about its axis..so can anyone help me out plz...๐Ÿ˜•