Structural design of a residential building of 7 floors from scratch?

How is the structural design of a residential building of 7 floors done right from the beginning with examples. If you have all the necessary data, then please mail me on my email address.I need a step by step detail explanation right from the soil investigation of the plot of land in which the building is to be constructed till the issue of architectural, structural and Public health(internal and external water supply, drainage and sewer line system) for execution at site.

regards,
gopal

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think mailing things directly to you is not the way to go. So, let us keep the discussion going on the forum itself so that everyone benefits from it.

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# here.
  • Nachko
    Nachko
    gopaldeshpande
    How is the structural design of a residential building of 7 floors done right from the beginning with examples. If you have all the necessary data, then please mail me on my email address.I need a step by step detail explanation right from the soil investigation of the plot of land in which the building is to be constructed till the issue of architectural, structural and Public health(internal and external water supply, drainage and sewer line system) for execution at site.

regards,
    gopal
    Please give me your e-mail 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    Nachko
    Please give me your e-mail 😀
    my email is #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How is a retaining wall (earth retaining wall) designed? Kindly mail me a step by step detailed explanation. regards, gopal
Hello all, I am Anks, newbie here. Hope we all make a healthy company by conservations.
I have decided to learn something that I don't know and the first things that came to my mind is PHP and Jquery. Please tell me which one I should...
I am quite confused with the term reference that people talk about so much now a days around me. They say that their brother sister etc etc will refer them...
Let us cover the basics of electrical circuits, electronic circuits and discuss similarities and differences between them. We will start from the basics and cover advance topics.