Startup Owners - Share your experiences!

Hello 😀
I request all the CEans working in some organisation or running their own startups to share their experiences here. Please share about the projects you guys work on, various challenges you face at work etc. I want to know what actually you guys do at work . Is it developing some application or providing some services?
I want to know how things actually work in corporate world!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As a startup we face perpetual problem of finding the best people to work with. The typical 'Indian' (so they say) mentality kicks in once you develop confidence in the people you work with and they start bursting it.

I think there should be two different threads to discuss experiences while working in a startup and working in a bigger, established organization. Else the discussion would go totally pointless.
  • manishks
    manishks
    Ok then people working in startups can share their experiences here. Tell us about your job, what you do and also a piece of advice for freshers like us will be of great help 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kyle Hovey has built an 8 bit TTL (transistor-transistor logic) computer right from scratch using a book published in the late 70s, titled "Digital Computer Electronics by Albert Malvino". If...
EnglishLeap is one new startup on the horizon that aims to be the world's biggest community of people looking to learn the English language. The startup focuses on spoken English...
IIT-JEE and AIEEE - for long the gateways to India's top engineering colleges including the IITs and NITs - is all set to be replaced by a new "common" test...
My friends updated their nokia 500 with symbian belle. They said after updating with belle os touch of their phone have improved remarkably! I want to know does os also...
Batman lovers, brace yourself for the latest "The Dark Knight Raises" movie trailer. Can't wait to see this movie Who else's with me?