Startup Eco-system for Womenpreneurs!!

India is brimming with start-up ventures. And to the surprise of many, it is the women who are taking the charge and leading the way. You cannot deny the fact that it was a big hand of Anu Aga, Kiran Shaw or even Sudha Murthy for building the tech giants they they run today. Though we are a long way from home, there are a few organisations that have taken a step forward in honouring them. Corporate giant
ITC has come up with a unique award to honor women who have not only shaped their own destiny but have left an indelible mark on the lives of others. It has recently launched Vivel Active Fair Choo Lo Aasmaan Awards to celebrate the journey of courage and passion of the modern Indian Women. They are the women who have shed their inhibitions to pursue their dreams.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting it is. Looking forward to various ventures run by women. I know only a few.
  • Aruna Kumari
    Aruna Kumari
    Hi Kamalika Ghosh, this looks very interesting. How can I nominate and vote...pls share. Yes India is a land full of start ups and it is great to see the women leading the chase. Since we are talking of start ups, I would like to share a few articles that I came across recently, hope you enjoy reading them.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

These are small businesses started by women. Women rule!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon something called totally useless box. Check it out and tell me what you think -
HI there this is Maxx . A java/php developer working in bangalore .
friends .....i have an interview lined up for me in two days kindly help me out with some basic electrical and electronic questions like what is a drive .its function...
I am a BE (Information Science) graduate. I want to be stronger with my programming skills.
MY SELF ANIRBAN CHAKRABORTY FRO KOLKATA,INDIA .NOW I AM PURSUING M.TECH