speed of bearing

Hi everybody.
I understand that bearing (a normal 10 $ ball bearing for example) .. can withstand limited speed (say 3000 rpm)
if spent at further speed then we should expect heating and wearing.
my question that if I had an application with higher speed. and I used two bearings one inside the other (outer diameter of smaller bearing goes inside the inner surface of larger bearing, or even through some spacing cylinder)..
would that get a speed range of multiplication of these two bearings .. and if not .. why ??๐Ÿ˜

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sorry if it is a repost to someone, but wanted to share this link as there are lots of good lecture series uploaded on youtube by NPTEL, it may come...
sir i want to maka a line follower robot using 8051 microcontroller .pls send me the assembly language program for tht and components required with making procedure.
please help me in choosing the subjects: operating system,image processing(1 elective group) and out of real time systems and data structures(other electiv group) i am interested in the multimedia field...
Hi Everyone! I am a student of Electronics Engg. in 6th semester. I've to decide my FYP based on image processing applications. The application is to be implemented on any...
Hi all, I need some opinions about how to fix motor to wheel. Is it better to mount it by keyway or using flange? Thank you in advance