Speed Cash Maintenance in .Net

The Speed Cash Maintenance project's idea is to transfer money from one place to another within a short time.

Abstract:

The development of the new system should contain the following activities, which tries to automate the entire process keeping in view of the database integration approach.
  • User friendliness with various controls.
  • It should make the project management much easier and flexible.
  • It can be accessed over the internet.
  • Vast amount of data can be stored.
  • There should be no risk of data mismanagement at any level while the project development is under process.
  • Relationship between the administrator, owner/developer and subcontractor can be maintained very easily.
  • It should provide high level of security using different protocols like https etc.
Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone, I would be glad if anyone can help me out in how to use a mobile to make a navigator. I want its number keys(of the phone)to instruct...
The aim of the project is to manage tasks in a big company. Abstract: In a company where the hierarchy of employees spans over thousand managing the work with them...
The aim of this project is to design an advertising portal. Abstract: Promotional Portal is a kind of advertising portal which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals....
hello all. I want help in getting idea suppose I'am getting a mixed signal which is sum of two diff signal with some PRF(Pulse repetition frequency). I want to ask,...
hello guys, is anyone has idea of video chat using java..............