Speech recognition to control the side mirrors [Project Idea]

Okay, so as you all can see I am new here. I'm actually here to receive some suggestions or ideas from you guys. I am currently a diploma student who is in his final semester doing final year project. So the project being proposed by me and my group members were to use speech recognition to control only the side mirrors and also the LED signal lights at present. Just wanna have more info about speech recognition and how do I actually interface it with my side mirror movement and also the LED signal. From the research I've done I actually only have the alternative to use the speech processing kit which comes with the HM2007 IC. But we are sorta in a tight budget so is there anyway possible that we can do all this speech controlling the side mirrors and LED using a computer device like a laptop instead? I need help! Besides the HM2007 the another idea was to use a microcontroller 6058 but it seems that a lot of the other participating engineers mentioned that it is not possible to program it as it is too complex?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is transmission lines is A.C or D.C supply? mostly said that a.c supply has a better advantages than d.c when we consider the losses and efficiency aspects......but i also read...
is there any ebook freely available to learn autocad and catia. i am in 5th sem & want to learn autocad and catia.. any help would be appreciated ...
Hello everyone. this is Divya from A.E.&I. Its really nice to join this site as i am sure that am gonna enjoy the knowledge n basic learnings from all of...
I'm looking for minor projects in electrical engineering for my third year project submissions. I'd appreciate any suggestions and inputs.
I have an old crt television set; yesterday i was checking whether it is working or not, fortunately it started ... but plenty amount of ghost image i have noticed,...