CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@abhilashathkr • 09 Sep, 2012
I'm looking for minor projects in electrical engineering for my third year project submissions. I'd appreciate any suggestions and inputs.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 09 Sep, 2012
abhilashathkr
plzzzz give me idea for minor project
I'm assuming you're asking for a minor project for electrical engineering (I've updated the title of the thread accordingly). You can do several things, starting with a simple FM transmitter or a prepaid energy meter?

Since you're just starting out; I'd recommend starting with something very basic and then keep building on it.
@Ankita Katdare • 10 Sep, 2012
abhilashathkr
plzzzz give me idea for minor project
Have you already searched across the forum? 😀
@Rupam Das • 12 Sep, 2012 Rather than designing a DC-DC buck boost converter, build AC-DC buck boost converter.
hardly $50 cost!
2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 27, 2013

After a series of smartphone launches in 2013, Intex Technologies - the Indian smartphone brand is looking to end the year with another one. Today, Intex has unveiled a new...
5.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 18, 2013

FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited has launched the new Fiat Punto Sport edition as the 2013 model of the car at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru. Though the changes...
1.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 29, 2015

A student just pinged me on Gmail asking if there is a procedure to apply to M.Tech without a B.Tech degree. I told her that I am not sure at...
1.7k views

@K!r@nS!ngu · Feb 3, 2012

Recently i got an interview call from a reputed MNC. Along with my Bio-data they are asking for my PAN Card details. My question is, why they required PAN details...
14.2k views

@TheV · Nov 20, 2010

I always think about how the setup files are made. As I wrote program in C,C++ and JAVA but I don't know how to make icon such that on double...
2.2k views