CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@abhilashathkr • 09 Sep, 2012
I'm looking for minor projects in electrical engineering for my third year project submissions. I'd appreciate any suggestions and inputs.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 09 Sep, 2012
abhilashathkr
plzzzz give me idea for minor project
I'm assuming you're asking for a minor project for electrical engineering (I've updated the title of the thread accordingly). You can do several things, starting with a simple FM transmitter or a prepaid energy meter?

Since you're just starting out; I'd recommend starting with something very basic and then keep building on it.
@Ankita Katdare • 10 Sep, 2012
abhilashathkr
plzzzz give me idea for minor project
Have you already searched across the forum? 😀
@Rupam Das • 12 Sep, 2012 Rather than designing a DC-DC buck boost converter, build AC-DC buck boost converter.
hardly $50 cost!
4.2k views

Related Posts

@PRATIK DOKANIA · Jul 23, 2012

if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
5k views

@mahul · Sep 3, 2008

Guys I need your help. I'm in a dilemma whether to sit for IBM India, Infosys or Ericsson. None of the salaries are attractive( I bet you know!). I'm interested...
3.5k views

@Rocuro · Feb 3, 2009

I am trying to figure out how to convert a small current, say a 1 amp 6v battery, into 6v ac power. I have a bizarre lamp that runs off...
6.8k views

@sundarakumar · Feb 7, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT the project is wind based water pump is used to draw water using wind.the main parts in the project is rotating blades, gear and...
7.5k views

@Morningdot Hablu · Jul 18, 2010

hello friend's i have a question that have many answer you have to chose one. Ok let you are driving a car from Nalanda to Delhi at a speed of...
10k views