Sony Alpha NEX-C3 Announced!

Electronics and Sony are synonymous. Sony has just announced an upgraded version of their alpha series models. The new NEX-C3 has more megapixels for larger and clearer photos and also boasts battery life improvements.

Sony claims that NEX-C3,is the world's smallest and lightest interchangeable lens camera with an APS-C sized sensor (23.5 x 15.6 mm). The camera is extremely lightweight (for other cameras in the same category) at just 225gm. NEX C3 has 16.2 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor for awesome image quality. The firmware offers enchanced features like effects with 11 variations while shooting stills or video - such as Posterization, Retro Photo or Soft Skin. For viewing on 3D TV, the NEX C3 offers 3D Sweep Panorama which captures the wider photographs.

The NEX-C3 is camera compatible with the new Class 10 memory cards and benefits from a 30 percent battery life boost, now offering around 400 still images per charge. Connectivity takes the shape of USB 2.0 and HDMI.
SONY-Alpha-NEX-C3-Digital-Camera

The price of NEX-C3 is expected to be US$650.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

alrighty. I feel APPLE ipad is a redundant device , which doesnot do anything specific , I as well feel the netwbooks were redundant . I wont brush away MP3...
Samsung has launched high storage capacity HDD for notebooks. The new HHDs feature 1 TB data storage. The 9.5mm thick Spinpoint M8has two disks each featuring 500 GB storage. Samsung...
Hello Everybody, I am Smaik an Electronics and Communication Engineer. I come to know about Crazyengineers from my friend Harshad. I used to ask him What is Crazyengineers when i...
Does anyone have any good ideas for an IE project?
Ford EcoBoost Engine: Three Cylinder 1.0 Liter Capacity - CrazyEngineers New Features In iOS 5 - CrazyEngineers Insta7 Free Mobile Application Suite Runs On Any Phone With GPRS - CrazyEngineers...