redundant inventions

alrighty.
I feel APPLE ipad is a redundant device , which doesnot do anything specific , I as well feel the netwbooks were redundant .
I wont brush away MP3 players as well,

What are the inventions you feel are redundant? or made for the sake of being invented?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @durga: I believe iPad isn't a redundant device. Ask those who do everything 'online' - from documents to emails to music & videos. I believe tablets are a slight upgrade over the traditional laptops and will soon find entry into offices. ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, Does IPAD support internet feature using the mobile network? if yes, then you point makes sense . With only wifi connectivity, (where obviou you are conencted to internet through desktop/laoptop) , how does an IPAD prove useful? yes may be the Wifi+3g version be useful here, but how new is it in functionality than a laptop? except that it is more handy??
    For students /professionals who use softwares for their work, IPAD stands no where except for to play angry birds.
    I somehow am not convinced where an IPAD stands :-|, netbooks?sigh. cooperates use them, but again the same question - how better in fucntionality than a laptop?

Its not like I am aderant fan of laptops, but laptops hold major adv over desktops, I am unable to find such advantage in tablets
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    iPad comes in two modesl , wi-fi only and wi-fi + 3G.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has launched high storage capacity HDD for notebooks. The new HHDs feature 1 TB data storage. The 9.5mm thick Spinpoint M8has two disks each featuring 500 GB storage. Samsung...
Hello Everybody, I am Smaik an Electronics and Communication Engineer. I come to know about Crazyengineers from my friend Harshad. I used to ask him What is Crazyengineers when i...
Does anyone have any good ideas for an IE project?
Ford EcoBoost Engine: Three Cylinder 1.0 Liter Capacity - CrazyEngineers New Features In iOS 5 - CrazyEngineers Insta7 Free Mobile Application Suite Runs On Any Phone With GPRS - CrazyEngineers...
It's official. After the release of B.E. 6th Semester results, now it's turn of B.E. 4th Sem results. They will be out in the wee hours of night i.e. at...