Something strange to be here in CE

Well recently we had been discussing in private conversation it is better to be let out now and that too the very first day of CEom August will be the auspicious moment for starting a thread that will disclose the new venture by a few interested CEans

But revealing too much is also not my idea So I will let it be for the crowd here to guess

Something related to this segment with a grand twist is about to set foot here in CE

Guesser are welcome here

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Conqueror
    Well recently we had been discussing in private conversation it is better to be let out now and that too the very first day of CEom August will be the auspicious moment for starting a thread that will disclose the new venture by a few interested CEans
    Couldn't get a single word out of it.. 😔
    My Bad !

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's cooking here folks?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's cooking here folks?
    That is so awesome.
    Something related to this segment with a grand twist is about to set foot here in CE
    and biggi is unaware of that (or probably pretending so, if yes full marks to your shocking signs.. 😁)

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well Biggie is kept in the dark for a while revealing other members into this project will sort of put some light

#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# and we are in the look out for new members

Any idea on what it would be is most welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well an electron is really a small particle which has considerably higher change in it's energy when it is subjected to acceleration by an external field or energy supplied to...
The recent release of Android 4.3 with its minor upgrades to the existing framework has attracted many in trying out the new OS. However, many on the Google product forums...
Well this is one crazy idea that struck my mind as I was going through my friends project proposal Wel in their design of roboti arm the hand had 3...
One of the greatest innovations in terms of spectacle inductry is concerned is Google Glass But it is on a verge of utter failure why is it so ? Here...
Well without advertisement there is not roads or media in this world Every where we go we see billboards and many sign post telling us about gadgets and stuff we...