some thing about brain

hey friends i think we are having brains right? 😛
anyway if yes or no i have a brain so i think its better to a have thread for brain knowledge
although it is a biological concept but we use those logic's and opration concepts in our networks
so here i am giving a thread to discuss about brain
i know something about it as i said already some thing in a thread
#-Link-Snipped-#
now i am giving some knowledge about i have listened some where
brain consists of no of neurons which are able to store lot of data in layers
even the all the connections went off the data will be there forever and the connections can be restored by using electrical pulses which voltage will be to overcome its rest state
we can develop more information about it by discussions
so lets discuss about it because by using this we can make even a artificial brain
@admin and mods: i don't know whether it is right place or not to discuss about it so i posed here
if i am wrong please send it to its right section

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Identify this old man and the lady; And find the connection between them?...urgently...
hey friends i wan't to do an mini project in c language please suggest me what can i do and how....please please please....if you help me i will be thankful...
Hey Guys, It's been a few years since CE is going on, and it has appreciably reached a great level. I feel that there are a lot of topics which...
What is the placement procedure for Cisco? Could someone share the details of it? I have heard the Eligibility is - 1. 70% aggregate marks or (equivalent scores) throughout in...
hiiii......... do anyone know how to play the psp games on pc??? do i require some specific emulators??