Solve this Puzzle based on relations

Veena who is the sister-in-law of Ashok, is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Dheeraj is the father of Sudeep who is the only brother of Ashok. How Kalyani is related to Ashok?

1:-Mother in law
2:-Aunt
3:-Wife
4:-None of these

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    None of these!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    English-Scared
    None of these!
    If it is none of these, then what would be the relation?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Kalyani is Ashok's Mother ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kkumar9989
    kkumar9989
    None of these...Kalyani is Ashok's mother.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @kumar and es correct
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Can you please explain ?
  • itchap
    itchap
    cooldudeiet
    Can you please explain ?
    Its simple cooldudeiet. Split the question as follow.
    Veena is the sister-in-law of Ashok,
    Veena is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani.
    Dheeraj is the father of Sudeep who is the only brother of Ashok.
    How Kalyani is related to Ashok?

If Veena is the sister-in-law of Ashok and daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Then Ashok must be Kalyani's Son.

I think its is clear now.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    itchap
    Its simple cooldudeiet. Split the question as follow.
    Veena is the sister-in-law of Ashok,
    Veena is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani.
    How Kalyani is related to Ashok?

If Veena is the sister-in-law of Ashok and daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Then Ashok must be Kalyani's Son.

I think its is clear now.๐Ÿ˜€
    i got it as sudeep must be the husband of veena ๐Ÿ˜€
  • tulasi.feb16
    tulasi.feb16
    s none of this is correct,kalyani is ashok mother and veena's mother in law very good puzzle,good job friends
  • makru921
    makru921
    For questions like this, i usually relate each of the person in the question to the same relative of mine. For example, in this question i would consider myself as Ashok, and then veena becomes my sister in law (actual name is something else) and so on. This way it makes it so easy to relate between the characters ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The distance between Station Atena and Station Barcena is 78 miles. A train starts from Atena towards Barcena. A bird starts at the same time from Barcena straight towards the...
hai friends i am in search of papers based on energy production using waste materials ,vegetable waste etc .i am in need of all the papers regarding this topic pls...
If the Interviewer asks you the below questions, what's your answer? 1. Why are you here? In the sense, Why are you knocking on my door, rather than someone else's...
Better Gmail 2 Better Gmail 2 is a Firefox add-in that lets you customize Gmail, including letting you decide whether and how to show "Blind CCs," what information the sidebar...
The following video will give you a general idea about how to install a Digital Video Security System using a PC. Check out the video: [video=youtube;TB62Z3eR_t0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB62Z3eR_t0[/video]