CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@qwerty123 • 11 May, 2012
A program p calls two subprogram p1 and p2.p1 can fails 50% times and p2 can fails 40% times .then p can fail
a)50% b)60% c)10% d)70%
@K!r@nS!ngu • 11 May, 2012
qwerty123
A program p calls two subprogram p1 and p2.p1 can fails 50% and p2 can fails 40% times .then p can fail
a)50% b)60% c)10% d)70%
What do you mean by P1 can fails 50 % ???
Can you describe the question ?
@qwerty123 • 12 May, 2012 hey this is probabilty concept..........
p(p1 U p2)= p1+p2-(p1*p2)
=70% answer
@Devangini RAj • 11 Jun, 2015 Actually this question was ask in PGCET exam and according to answer key the answer is 60%. Can you help me to get right answer????
@Ankita Katdare • 12 Jun, 2015
Devangini RAj
Actually this question was ask in PGCET exam and according to answer key the answer is 60%. Can you help me to get right answer????
Could you please type the question from the book here again?
The english in above question is a bit unclear.
@simplycoder • 12 Jun, 2015 • 1 like Actually when condition would p fail would determine the probability of p failing,
e.g : statement such as "p fails when both p1 and p2 fail'
9.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Materials engineers continue to be at the forefront in many areas of science. Materials science and engineering influences our lives each time we buy or use a new device, machine,...
7.5k views

@Manish Goyal · Aug 30, 2010

I have installed kiwi syslog server in my PC but it is not working properly and i think the reason is my firewall , I want to add exception in...
5.1k views

@mamta goel · Jan 3, 2014

R/sir i want to full information how to apply application for training in DRDo and ISRO with contact number and address of training and placement department.Thanks lots.
26k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 26, 2010

In the linked representation of a binary tree, additional space is required to store the two links of each node. For leaf nodes, these fields always have nil values as...
6.1k views

@imgopi · Jan 5, 2012

Hi friends i want to do my main project on java.The main aim is to store university result in database,the university send a PDF file to respected colleges.So my activities...
12.5k views