Solve: Program p calls two subprogram P1 and P2. P1 fails 50% times..

A program p calls two subprogram p1 and p2.p1 can fails 50% times and p2 can fails 40% times .then p can fail
a)50% b)60% c)10% d)70%

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    qwerty123
    A program p calls two subprogram p1 and p2.p1 can fails 50% and p2 can fails 40% times .then p can fail
    a)50% b)60% c)10% d)70%
    What do you mean by P1 can fails 50 % ???
    Can you describe the question ?
  • qwerty123
    qwerty123
    hey this is probabilty concept..........
    p(p1 U p2)= p1+p2-(p1*p2)
    =70% answer
  • Devangini RAj
    Devangini RAj
    Actually this question was ask in PGCET exam and according to answer key the answer is 60%. Can you help me to get right answer????
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Devangini RAj
    Actually this question was ask in PGCET exam and according to answer key the answer is 60%. Can you help me to get right answer????
    Could you please type the question from the book here again?
    The english in above question is a bit unclear.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Actually when condition would p fail would determine the probability of p failing,
    e.g : statement such as "p fails when both p1 and p2 fail'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a project on PIC16F876A micro controller, I have the complete coding in .txt and .c files and I want the .hex file for it. I have tried MPLab...
News has it that Facebook is testing a new feature called Highlight that allows users to pay some fee like $2 to promote their posts, making them more prominent in...
Name: Engr Jidiq Bhai *Engineering Trade: Electrical / Telecom Location: Pakistan *Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A *Hobbies & Interests: Net Surfing, Chatting, Playing games *Aim in life: N/A *I joined...
SHIRI are the humanoid buttocks that represent emotions with visual and tactual transformation of the muscles. In this project, an attempt is made to approach the creation of sensitive and...
Guess what is the next term in the following series : 66, 36 ,18 ,?