Software Review: Incredimail

I was just wondering if any of us has tried this email software - IncrediMail. Can we have it reviewed on CE?

The good thing about IncrediMail is its 3D effects. I'd like to confirm that its not a spyware. Anyone?

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    This is the first time, I'm hearing anything like Incredimail..wats that??
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    IncrediMail is an email client just like Outlook Express or ThunderBird. The software is innovative in a sense that it adds 3D effects to the email. Its a treat to the eyes. Functionality wise, I don't think it is ahead of other email clients in the market.

The best feature in IncrediMail is I think the 3D email notifier. For Christmas sale price of around $20, I think the software is worth.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Jerry
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I read many reviews around. Overall, my opinion is that the software is not worth the money. Moreover, they charge around $40 for the Junk Filter Plus functionality.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    The_Big_K
    I read many reviews around. Overall, my opinion is that the software is not worth the money. Moreover, they charge around $40 for the Junk Filter Plus functionality.

-The Big K-
    I fail to understand why do we have such a kiddo software being reviewed on crazyengineers. I demand that this thread should be locked immediately and moved to chit chat.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *tests if thread is locked*..

😛 actually, lets have fun playing around with Thunderbird's open source code. Maybe some of the software engineering CEans can explain how its run? That IS what labs are all about right.. anaylzing and dissect stuff!
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    I checked out Incredimail website. The software is good but not a good fit for review on CE labs. Let us look into thunderbird.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Wnt To Know The Diference Between Ac Gronding And Dc Negative Terminal,,,,
Hello all, At the outset merry christmas to one and all! I requirement any material - links, e-books, pdfs - that deal with the following topics - 1) Guidelines for...
how are passwords stored of each individual users in web sites like orkut/yahoo etc. ????if it is stored in the orignal form will not be very easy for the administrators...
Funny that no one posted about Music, yet 😁. I still remember during my engineering days, I got hooked onto Trance and Techno ... twas my 3rd semester, when I...
well!this is an era of hi-fi technology.and today's human being's virtually eat,drink&sleep tecnology!wait,i mentioned sleep,rite?:sleeping: yes!i did mention sleep! ie. what i mean to say is that howmuch ever technology...