'Smart Cities'

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    There have been many thoughts or say creative ideas regarding 'smart' objects. Most innovative ones what I heard of and have potential of growth inclue a smart shopping trolley. can you imagine that ??? , the trolley is GPS controlled and as soon as you enter the object of interest in a super market the trolley directs you to that specific asile as well the trolley has an inbuild barcode reader and a price calculator ๐Ÿ˜€ which gives the consumer an idea of expenditure before he spends.
    Another 'smart' idea what I heard was - a smart home . The home switches the AC on, fridge on, opens the garage door when you are approaching ( or say near gate). As well it checks all the house doors and windows are locked properly . How cool is that ๐Ÿ˜€
    These were actually student presentations , of-course our group presentation was defense oriented and how efficient communication could be used in military networks ๐Ÿ˜€ but I was totally awestruck with smart trolley concept.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Pixel -Zero Turn Drive [video=youtube;Pk_S7t31VDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_S7t31VDY[/video]
Share the HCL Technologies campus recruitment process & placement paper questions in this thread. If you have appeared for their interview, please share your experience here.
๐Ÿ˜€ Hey Folks I am Chetan. I am new to CE. I heard about this forum many times and finally joined it. And it seems pretty cool. Now let`s rock...
what are the applications of computer garphics? Explain about flay pannel displays?
Please give me the explanation for the following three topics that you suggested: 1. Enhancing mobility support for integrated car alert and monitoring system. 2. Simulation study of error rates...