Sir, please suggest me a topic for last year engineering project civil engineering ?

Sir,

I am Civil engineering Student & My field of interest is project management,environment engineering &Foundation engineering so please suggest me a subject and topic for project...& one of the important thing is that i would like to do project on Solar panels...Plz suggest me a good option from above...Bcz Now i confused..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Temporary Relief architecture with built-in solar power for providing immediate temporary relief in disaster hit areas can be a useful project.

Some ideas from here:

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

PowerMod solar tent : Design for disaster – aid, victims, information, communication, knowledge, experiences, ideas, projects

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Cost effective solar farm - could be an interesting topic. One more would be to convert existing civil structures into solar farms. 

• Nikita Matsagar
    Nikita Matsagar

Sir, if I selected topic convert existing civil structure into solar farm,  then what should we do first? Plz suggest me the initial steps for the above project.

Thank you!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi ...im computer engineer student ,my graduation project about home security .The idea is to make a webcam recognize the stuff that gets into the house from people or even...
Design News says: For those just beginning to understand blockchain technology it may seem that its that same thing cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin. What's lesser understood is that blockchain is not...
java language mostly used for IT industry pefer the java language based on security 
I have no idea about this site any help would be much appreciated. 
I know HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, Java, Java(JSP), C,C++. I want to start Python and enter in AI and Machine Learning. I'm confused between "Full Stack and AI"?