Single phase transformer modelling

Hi friends.. Can any one suggest me how to integrate single phase transformer into balanced radial distribution system. I want to know how to model it?
please suggest me any base paper or any idea...

Replies

• vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    it depends up on the load that is going to be connected to the transformer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For all the Gmail users on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, it is time to rejoice because Gmail's iOS app just got an update and the version 3.0 brings in...
After a long wait, Facebook Messenger app is now available for Windows Phone users. Keeping up to its promised made during MWC 2014, Microsoft has launched the app with all...
i have registered for tcs off campus drive conducted by anna university. i have also completed the application procedure. but i havent recevied the hall tick yet. What can i...
It's time that the spacecrafts be maintained and refueled by robots! NASA has tasted success in developing a technology which would empower future space robots to transfer propellants in satellites....
I just bought a mini-display to HDMI converter to connect my iMac to HDTV. The connection works just fine but there's one problem that I discovered. OSX Mavericks provides no...