tcs off campus drive

i have registered for tcs off campus drive conducted by anna university. i have also completed the application procedure. but i havent recevied the hall tick yet. What can i do now?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ancy Tom
    i have registered for tcs off campus drive conducted by anna university. i have also completed the application procedure. but i havent recevied the hall tick yet. What can i do now?
    I think you should get in touch with the TCS support numbers or officials from the Anna University. Have other friends who registered for the off-campus drive received their hall tickets?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's time that the spacecrafts be maintained and refueled by robots! NASA has tasted success in developing a technology which would empower future space robots to transfer propellants in satellites....
I just bought a mini-display to HDMI converter to connect my iMac to HDTV. The connection works just fine but there's one problem that I discovered. OSX Mavericks provides no...
The South Korean giant - Samsung has today launched its latest tablet - Galaxy Note Pro (32GB) in India for a price tag of Rs 65,575. At this price point,...
After a gap of five years Microsoft is all set to unveil the next version of DirectX this month. Details of DirectX 12 will be made public at the Game...
I am a 3rd year btech student in computer science..i live in kolkata..i am looking for a internship in this summer..so i want some info about the internship and how...