CrazyEngineers
  • Hiii all,

Do anyone have codes to generate Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum blocks? I mean the matlab codes to generate DSSS blocks. Or any links where i can get or download them? Because i tried googling but can't find the matlab codes.

Thank you....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • just2rock

MemberNov 18, 2008

matlab & DSSS ?? can you explain the whole integration part you are looking for?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • aloneman

MemberNov 18, 2008

Hi
    You need DSSS for Low/ High Detectability Signal Transmission ???
    Cancel
  • Vila

MemberNov 20, 2008

Hiiiiiii,

I actually need to design DSSS Anti Jam communication system using matlab simulink. I also need to investigate the effect of changing parameters such as type of channels, number of channels and number of users on DSSS Anti Jam communication system. I have all codes in C, but i dont know how to run C codes in matlab using MEX file. Therefrore i need all codes in matlab itself - matlab codes to generate DSSS simulink block diagram and to run it. I tried finding and googling, but cant get the matlab codes. Please help me...
    I need DSSS for both high and low signal transmission. Thank you
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register