Simple JavaScript for Client Side Validation & Cloud Computing

Hi Guys,
Back with another set of tutorials:
1. #-Link-Snipped-#
2. #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check them out and share your views here. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry, the files are little heavy due to the size of the coding and screenshots. ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Praveen: I just went through the simple Javascript file, it's good work! ๐Ÿ˜€

You have explained things in a very simplified manner and almost all the basics are covered for a beginner. Cool!
    I would like to see your other tutorials too!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    @Praveen: I just went through the simple Javascript file, it's good work! ๐Ÿ˜€

You have explained things in a very simplified manner and almost all the basics are covered for a beginner. Cool!
    I would like to see your other tutorials too!
    Sure AKD, there are much more. I guess I shared a basic stuff about cloud computing too... Do check my series on jQuery... With demonstration and examples... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great! Loved your language and way of explaining. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to more!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Great! Loved your language and way of explaining. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to more!
    Sure.. ๐Ÿ˜› Bandwidth Probs ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, Right now the buzz word in the internet and web is none other than jQuery. Web developers tackle their problem of cross-browser compatibility, and bringing in effects, using...
Hii friends, plzz help me with these questions... 1 - The purpose of having an instruction format with 2 registers for one operand is: a- To allow one register to...
How to download swings plugins for My Eclipse ......? After downloading How to integrate with My Eclipse ..? please help me any one...................
Very Funny.Check this out CEans.Some news channels broadcast the news about the whole day that a school boy had recorded the video in which he accidentally catches a space alien...
Is there a process of metal purification from ore by thermal reduction using aluminum as the reducing agent? Just like coal is used to reduce iron from ore, is it...