Simple JavaScript for Client Side Validation & Cloud Computing

Hi Guys,
Back with another set of tutorials:
1. #-Link-Snipped-#
2. #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check them out and share your views here. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry, the files are little heavy due to the size of the coding and screenshots. ๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 5, 2011

    @Praveen: I just went through the simple Javascript file, it's good work! ๐Ÿ˜€

    You have explained things in a very simplified manner and almost all the basics are covered for a beginner. Cool!
    I would like to see your other tutorials too!

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Mar 5, 2011

    AbraKaDabra@Praveen: I just went through the simple Javascript file, it's good work! ๐Ÿ˜€

    You have explained things in a very simplified manner and almost all the basics are covered for a beginner. Cool!
    I would like to see your other tutorials too!

    Sure AKD, there are much more. I guess I shared a basic stuff about cloud computing too... Do check my series on jQuery... With demonstration and examples... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 5, 2011

    Great! Loved your language and way of explaining. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to more!

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Mar 5, 2011

    The_Big_KGreat! Loved your language and way of explaining. ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to more!

    Sure.. ๐Ÿ˜› Bandwidth Probs ๐Ÿ˜”