Shutterbugs in the house?

I was going through CE and I realized that I've hardly seen any posts on photography.๐Ÿ‘€

I am curious as to how many CEans are interested in photography? Needless to say, I LOVE photography.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I took liberty to update the poll to allow for choosing of multiple ways of capturing photos. I personally use cellphones; but make it a point to use Sony Point & Shoot for special events.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I love photography. Currently have Canon SX40, but soon going to upgrade to DSLR.
    I am on flickr: ianoopkumar ๐Ÿ˜€

Perhaps you missed this thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Thanks biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey Anoop, I had a Canon PowerShot A2000 before I upgraded to a 1100D. Must say I love the full manual control.

Next acquisition > a flash. ;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Who else are we forgetting here? I remember a ton of super cool photos captured by folks.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    How about @#-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of us never played with Lego. Here is the chance. Go to https://www.buildwithchrome.com/ and start building your own architecture. Needless to say I am terrible. My first build
General Motors India seems to be all geared up for the Delhi Auto Expo in India which is going to be held between 7-11 February, 2014. Creating a buzz among...
Totally newbie question - What are the factors or features or categories that help us determine that a car is a SUV?
Catalyst is a techfest organized by the department of computer technology Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Research Nagpur Each year the students strive to make the events more exciting...
Hi all, I have graduated in B.E. from Computer Science Engineering in 2012. I'm currently working in Wipro as a project engineer. Its been 10 months since I joined Wipro....