Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 To Be Showcased At Delhi Auto Expo - Not For Sale In India

General Motors India seems to be all geared up for the Delhi Auto Expo in India which is going to be held between 7-11 February, 2014. Creating a buzz among the automobile fans, Chevrolet has revealed its plans to showcase its latest sedan - the 2014 Camaro ZL1 at its stall in the Expo. The 5th largest car manufacturer in India that follows Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata and Mahindra had first unveiled the car to the world 65th Frankfurt Motor Show. Based on the original 1969 ZL1, the new 2014 Camaro ZL1 features a 6.2L supercharged Gen IV small block V8 engine. Having a 6-speed manual transmission, the car is all set to jazz up the GM India's stall for the gazers and enthusiasts.

Let us take a look at the technical specifications of the all new Camaro ZL1. The engine delivers 580 hp at 6,000 rpm and 753 Nm of torque at 4,200 rpm. The sedan is capable of going up to the speed of 96 km/h in 3.9 seconds (with an available Hydra-Matic 6L90 automatic transmission) and achieves a top-speed of 296 km/h. On the exterior features list, you will find 6-piston fixed Brembo front calipers and 4-piston rear calipers. The wheels are 10-spoke 20-inch forged-aluminum black-painted ones. On the interior, this suave sedan brings features such as Sueded microfiber seating surfaces, Heated front seats, Color Driver Information Center and Head-Up Display (HUD), a Leather-wrapped steering wheel, a SiriusXM Satellite Radio and facility for Magnetic Ride Control.

Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-2014

The sedan is not going to be made available for sale in India. The official price of ZL1 is USD 55,055 (approx. Rs. 34.5 lakhs). How do you like the features and looks of the new 2014 Camaro ZL1? Share with us in comments below.

Before you go visit the sedan at the Indian Auto Expo, check out the live unveiling of the performance-enhanced 2014 Camaro at the New York International Auto Show from 2013 here -

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i think these cars should be introduced in india too!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Totally newbie question - What are the factors or features or categories that help us determine that a car is a SUV?
Catalyst is a techfest organized by the department of computer technology Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Research Nagpur Each year the students strive to make the events more exciting...
Hi all, I have graduated in B.E. from Computer Science Engineering in 2012. I'm currently working in Wipro as a project engineer. Its been 10 months since I joined Wipro....
The marriage between electronics and cockroaches isn't incredibly new. Cockroaches have inspired new robot designs, acted as your remote controlled insects and allowed for stealth-mode antics. However, a new development...
The Huawei Ascend Y530 is the latest smartphone cum phablet from the company. Powered by a 1.2GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon 200 processor and an Adreno 203 GPU, the Ascend Y530 is...