CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 24, 2008

Hmm - we have it already, right? #-Link-Snipped-#

Let's open few threads discussing job openings.

[PS: The forum is newly introduced with some old threads moved to it.]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberJul 24, 2008

Hmm - we have it already, right? #-Link-Snipped-#
    Oh ! I guess I missed it out ! 😀
    Let's open few threads discussing job openings.
    Yeah ! seems good idea !
    Cancel
  • samarjeetsaigal

MemberJul 27, 2008

This idea will be really helpful
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberJul 27, 2008

We haven't really contacted corporates for posting their jobs here. But we can certainly facilitate. If you guys have some openings in the companies you work in, you could inform fellow CEans who need a job.

But beware... no advertisements
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 27, 2008

An idea: Let's allow to post jobs to only those members who have at least 20 posts here. Anyone else who posts a job opening gets an infraction 😁
    Cancel
  • satheesh27887

MemberJul 27, 2008

ya.... tats really a good idea... they should hav atleast 20 posts here... And they must b a regular user.....
    Cancel
  • sonasathish

MemberJul 27, 2008

The_Big_K
    An idea: Let's allow to post jobs to only those members who have at least 20 posts here. Anyone else who posts a job opening gets an infraction 😁
    I don think it will be a better idea! Most people comes to CE for getting ideas and its rare to see someone sharing his/her ideas(Off course we are having valuable people still sharing their ideas). So most people are having very less number of posts. If those post jobs will you delete??????????????
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

sonasathish
    I don think it will be a better idea! Most people comes to CE for getting ideas and its rare to see someone sharing his/her ideas(Off course we are having valuable people still sharing their ideas). So most people are having very less number of posts. If those post jobs will you delete??????????????
    Yes, we will delete them if we think they are spammed ads. Believe me, its very easy to spot the spammers.

We haven't yet finalized on this idea. If we decide to implement it, we'll give it a serious though! [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • samarjeetsaigal

MemberJul 27, 2008

The_Big_K
    Yes, we will delete them if we think they are spammed ads. Believe me, its very easy to spot the spammers.

We haven't yet finalized on this idea. If we decide to implement it, we'll give it a serious though! [​IMG]
    Well o Well that's a good idea
    Take up the spirit and keep it up.
    please take care of what is being posted...i mean to say it should not be fake..
    As this is something realting about the future of the engineers....
    i am with you Biggie...😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

samarjeetsaigal
    Well o Well that's a good idea
    Take up the spirit and keep it up.
    please take care of what is being posted...i mean to say it should not be fake..
    As this is something realting about the future of the engineers....
    i am with you Biggie...😁
    If you ever find anything that shouldn't be on CE, please let the mods know. Either PM us or shoot an email -

admin at crazyengineers dot com
    ash at crazyengineers dot com
    maro at crazyengineers dot com
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register