Should we have a seperate forum for "Job Seekers" ?

Should we have a seperate forum for "Job Seekers", in which the ones who know about job opening will tell about that and the ones who are seeking a job/job change will get benefited.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm - we have it already, right? #-Link-Snipped-#

Let's open few threads discussing job openings.

[PS: The forum is newly introduced with some old threads moved to it.]
  • Differential
    Differential
    Hmm - we have it already, right? #-Link-Snipped-#
    Oh ! I guess I missed it out ! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Let's open few threads discussing job openings.
    Yeah ! seems good idea !
  • samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    This idea will be really helpful
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    We haven't really contacted corporates for posting their jobs here. But we can certainly facilitate. If you guys have some openings in the companies you work in, you could inform fellow CEans who need a job.

But beware... no advertisements
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    An idea: Let's allow to post jobs to only those members who have at least 20 posts here. Anyone else who posts a job opening gets an infraction ๐Ÿ˜
  • satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    ya.... tats really a good idea... they should hav atleast 20 posts here... And they must b a regular user.....
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    The_Big_K
    An idea: Let's allow to post jobs to only those members who have at least 20 posts here. Anyone else who posts a job opening gets an infraction ๐Ÿ˜
    I don think it will be a better idea! Most people comes to CE for getting ideas and its rare to see someone sharing his/her ideas(Off course we are having valuable people still sharing their ideas). So most people are having very less number of posts. If those post jobs will you delete??????????????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sonasathish
    I don think it will be a better idea! Most people comes to CE for getting ideas and its rare to see someone sharing his/her ideas(Off course we are having valuable people still sharing their ideas). So most people are having very less number of posts. If those post jobs will you delete??????????????
    Yes, we will delete them if we think they are spammed ads. Believe me, its very easy to spot the spammers.

We haven't yet finalized on this idea. If we decide to implement it, we'll give it a serious though! [โ€‹IMG]
  • samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    The_Big_K
    Yes, we will delete them if we think they are spammed ads. Believe me, its very easy to spot the spammers.

We haven't yet finalized on this idea. If we decide to implement it, we'll give it a serious though! [โ€‹IMG]
    Well o Well that's a good idea
    Take up the spirit and keep it up.
    please take care of what is being posted...i mean to say it should not be fake..
    As this is something realting about the future of the engineers....
    i am with you Biggie...๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    samarjeetsaigal
    Well o Well that's a good idea
    Take up the spirit and keep it up.
    please take care of what is being posted...i mean to say it should not be fake..
    As this is something realting about the future of the engineers....
    i am with you Biggie...๐Ÿ˜
    If you ever find anything that shouldn't be on CE, please let the mods know. Either PM us or shoot an email -

admin at crazyengineers dot com
    ash at crazyengineers dot com
    maro at crazyengineers dot com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii all, Does anyone know what is the function of an interleaver? And pls help me find the detailed block diagram of an interleaver and deinterleaver? Thank you.
I saw the movie Wanted a couple days ago. Good film with great action & effects. Be sure to leave your phsyics laws at the door as they do not...
Infosys/WIPRO/TCS/SATYAM/Cognizant & other major IT services companies recruit engineers in huge numbers! ;-) . I was wondering if our CEans could share their interview experiences etc. with the rest of...
Guys.. have you checked your mail lately? Free software licenses (for education & research purposes) from Microsoft.. from around 50 different titles. Such good folks! ๐Ÿ˜› Has anyone got them...
Hi! Am starting a thread on viruses, the most common thing that effect our PCs/laptops almost daily. Lets discuss some common viruses and how to tackle them where our antivirus...