ShopVeg.In - Order Fresh Vegetables, Fruits & Groceries Online In Mumbai

Shopveg.in is a service exclusive to Mumbai that promises to deliver fresh vegetables, dry fruits, fruits and groceries right to your doorstep. All you've to do is head over to the shopveg.in website and order the items online. The delivery is done in the morning or evening so that you always have the fresh stuff in your kitchen. Check out the following video demonstration of the shopveg app -

What do you think about the service. Do you think it's the potential to expand in other regions of India? If you've ordered from shopveg.in - we're interested in knowing how's the customer service and overall experience. Plus; obviously, did the service deliver fresh vegetables? 😀

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Do you think it's the potential to expand in other regions of India? If you've ordered from shopveg.in - we're interested in knowing how's the customer service and overall experience. Plus; obviously, did the service deliver fresh vegetables? 😀
    In Bangalore early in the morning we get these push cart vendors bringing fresh vegetables and fruits to the doorstep.Often the entire family comes. The infants having a free ride on the cart. The rates are considerably higher than at the central (dis)organised market at each block centre.
    Some of these vendors have taken money from lenders at 10% (for less than 24 hours) interest.

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to develop an application where in I enter a keyword, say Computer. What the application is required to do is open the browser, load google.com, type the keyword...
Electronic transportation systems is the new buzzword in the technology and engineering world. While USA and Europe is rapidly adopting the EVs (I admit that they're far from being popular,...
Aakash seems to be a big hit with Indian tablet fans. With over 100000 tablets being ordered every day, I'm sure a lot of our CEans should have obtained the...
Hi Everyone, i know how an engine works. What i want to know is what are the materials used for engineering a engine. Like the material of cylinder block, crank...
The Bandra Worli sea link is probably India's few mega structures project. The sea link is a cable stayed bridge that is 5.6km long and uses viaducts on either side....