SF AND BM CALCULATION

PLEASE LET ME HAVE SOME SOLVED EXAMPLES ON BENDING MOMENT AND SHEARING FORCE CALCULATION FOR SUPPORTED BEAMS

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am sure that you are aware of search engines. Google, Yahoo, Bing and such. For academic activities there are engines like Google Scholar and Wolfram Alfa. I feel that you should try these before asking here.
    Wolfram|Alpha: Computational Intelligence
    Google Scholar

For starters a Google Scholar search returned this:
    Google Scholar

(NOTE: A gentle reminder: Many people get worked up when they see posts in ALL CAPITALS. Why not write in the normal way for your future posts?)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When a tube roller can roll a pipe.What is the modification in it to produce an Elliptical Pipe? What is the shape of the roller used?
When I began my BSc career in Sharif University of Technology, I was supposed to become a structural engineer expert to be able to design ships and airplanes, besides buildings,...
If you are a grown-up, one of the most boring and filthiest chores that you have to do on a regular basis is cleaning up your toilet. You have to...
I am placed at thales india as a trainee engineer, do you have any insights regarding thales as a company, working in this profile, important decisions to take. any help...
hello fellow engineers does anyone heard about open garden and how it is used? and how can it be helpfull in our or your society thank you =). just want...