Setting up small scale industry [ VLSI ]

Hi, Dear Friends... I have Pursued B.E in E&C and Masters in VLSI. But didnt get atleast Interview in any companies saying Fresher. So i am planning to set up small scale company.
But am not having ideas where i can get foreward and how to move on with specific work. There might be many people around here who can suggest me, how to plan start and establish an Small Scale Company.
Suggestions are like Golden Eggs for me...

Waiting for response:

Thanking You
Vishwanath J

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your thread to Entrepreneurship and Startups section for better visibility and responses. First, make up your mind whether you really want to venture into setting up your own business or really put efforts in finding a good job for yourself. Entrepreneurship requires a very different attitude and mindset because you'll be handling a lot more than the technical aspects of your overall venture.

I think it'd help if you could tell us more about what you are planning. We don't know whether you want to setup an industry in the VLSI domain or something entirely different. Do you need help with the formalities involved in setting up an industry or are you looking for motivation to get started? Specific questions would help all of us answer you better. 😀
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Thanx for the reply. I need to start small scale industry in Electronics, I'm not having specific idea regarding the functional platform, Exactly VLSI or any other.
    Even i cant invest more at a moment and planning to work with 2-4 Members Team first and extend the work.
    Right now i'm joining as a Asst. Prof in some college. By 2 years i'm pallning to start my own base.

Anyother things i need to clarify means let me know... First i need to know in which platform in EC background i can start company...
    Thank U...
  • mani007
    mani007
    have you started?
  • R.Sunil Kumar
    R.Sunil Kumar
    Hi,

I am R. Sunil Kumar. I have completed my M.Tech in VLSI System Design from JNTU University. I have aggregate score of 75.31% in my M.Tech. I also got trained in ASIC design Flow (Synthesis, Implementation and Verification ) in M.S.Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore. I worked on the tools like Synopsys -(VCS, Design Compiler,IC Compiler ,DVE), Xilinx ISE 10., Modelsim, etc. I am proficient with the languages like Verilog and C.
    I am also planning to set up small scale comapny in VLSI. I have 6-months exp in ASIC Physical Design Engg. How to start and establish an company in VLSI Domain.What we need to setup ?
  • seenivasagam
    seenivasagam
    Hai i am seenivasagam. I also completed my vlsi design with 87.78 with distinction.i also have prefered knowledge in verilog and c. If you start small scale industry, i am also joined to work hard to develop the industry. Thanking you. My mob and whatsapp num is: 9944558730

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello to all my friends... my self soumik patra. i have just completed my 2nd year exam in B.tech Civil engineering. looking forward to carry on with. its all i...
Hi Can anyone please advice to do a ESD wiring diagram with maintenance override switch(MOS) logic?
Dharun Ravi, an 18 year old undergrad of Rutgers was guilty of an act of indiscretion that might have led to the suicide of his room mate, who was a...
what is the differance between impact and impulse?wher do both created...?
what is the application of ericssion and atkinson cycle?