SEPERATE COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING TOPICS IN CE : Technical Discussions

HI , MR ADMIN. I AM A ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING STUDENT....I HAVE A SUGGETION THAT .WE SHOULD HAVE A SEPERATE TOPICS FOR COMMUNICATION IN #-Link-Snipped-#

SO THAT PPL WHO ARE INTRESTED VERY MUCH IN COMMUNICATION CAN SHARE THEIR IDEAS..AND THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO WASTE THEIR TIME IN SEARCHING TOPICS FOR COMMUNICATION.. IN ELECTRICAL N ELECTRONICS ENGINERING.FORUM. ...BOZ COMM TOPICS R QUITE DIFFERENT WITH ELECTRICAL AND ELETRONICS ENGINEERIN TOPICS

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Currently we host all the communications related discussions in Electrical/Electronics engineering section. We do it to keep the forums compact. However, if we get lot of communication specific threads, we may think about starting a new section for it ๐Ÿ˜€

We also have other engineering disciplines section.

Keep communication related threads coming ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We demand independence from Electrical/Electronics section! ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, I think we should trial the "tag-in-title" thing we discussed way back (if you still remember). This is especially useful in the Other Engineering section. So if theres a topic relating to Aeronautics, then there can be a [AERO] tag in the title which makes it easy to distinguish. Either members can voluntarily do this when posting, and/or Mods do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The thread tagging feature is going to be introduced with our next upgrade. We'll also decide on the next forum restructure and which new sections we need to create.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Way to go!! New exclusive section for Communications!! Hurray! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Typical, causing trouble as usual. lol Only kidding Ash. Some good ideas being shared, I like it.

ash
    We demand independence from Electrical/Electronics section! ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, I think we should trial the "tag-in-title" thing we discussed way back (if you still remember). This is especially useful in the Other Engineering section. So if theres a topic relating to Aeronautics, then there can be a [AERO] tag in the title which makes it easy to distinguish. Either members can voluntarily do this when posting, and/or Mods do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is recession over as still i don't have a job ๐Ÿ˜•
Sir / Madam, My questions is, At the end of year 1998, Shepard bought nine dozen goats. Henceforth, every year he added p% of the goats at the beginning of...
This is one of the best optical illusions i have seen. I still find it hard to beieve those two squares are the same color even with the proof! Uncanny...
hello...i am a student of electronics tele communication(3rd year)....i need a topic for paper presentation.I know some topics like RECENT TRENDS IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM,4G technology,fibre optics..but i am confused...
i am a student of elecronics tele communication...i need a mini project idea