Is recession over ?

Is recession over as still i don't have a job 😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    fake_lover01
    Is recession over as still i don't have a job 😕

If you are a student, you should get in touch with the placements officer in your college. If you are a graduate, have you resume uploaded on popular job portals.

Also, keep an eye on newspapers.

PS: Recession is over 😀
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    If there is a person without a job then there might be several reasons behind it.Once if you don't get a job then you just can't blame things like since recession is not yet over i didn't get a job!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / Madam, My questions is, At the end of year 1998, Shepard bought nine dozen goats. Henceforth, every year he added p% of the goats at the beginning of...
This is one of the best optical illusions i have seen. I still find it hard to beieve those two squares are the same color even with the proof! Uncanny...
hello...i am a student of electronics tele communication(3rd year)....i need a topic for paper presentation.I know some topics like RECENT TRENDS IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM,4G technology,fibre optics..but i am confused...
i am a student of elecronics tele communication...i need a mini project idea
YCCE [Yashavantrao Chavan College Of Engineering] is organizing YCCEFEST during the last week of January 2010. I look forward to lot of interesting updates from the organizers of YCCE Fest.