searching for new ideas for innovations

Name:- P.BALSUNDAR
Engineering trade:- Electronics and telecommunication
Hobbies n Interest:-
i)Hobbies:- playing basketball
ii)interests:-reading new trends in technology
Aim:- To b creative n innovative in technical field
I joined crazyengineers because:- dis site has many new ideas to b implemented. so, to b updated n new ideas for reserches help me to join dis crazyengineers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, P. Balsundar. We're happy to have you with us. You'll find thousands of ideas here and extremely helping people who go out of the way to help others. Make yourself comfortable with CE Community and enjoy.
  • Balsundar
    Balsundar
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, P. Balsundar. We're happy to have you with us. You'll find thousands of ideas here and extremely helping people who go out of the way to help others. Make yourself comfortable with CE Community and enjoy.
    ok....thnx.....
    will surely try to update something if i got to.....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thee are lots of new ideas on forum. Have a look at CE-Lab Section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Play-A-Grill: Play Music With Your Teeth, Control It With Your Tongue! Windows 8 Release Preview Announced Accidentally; Official Post Now Removed Google+ Local Replaces Google Places; Zagat Integration Comes Along...
I have just learned these technologies and want to implement them! I want to create a major project based on Servlets, JSP and Struts 1.3. We are a team of...
I come to know that HTC mobile charger is Heating up too much. I think they are comprising with components to make charger compact.
hello dis is muzamil khan 😀 i m very much interested in doin projects related to computers ... i believe in learning new stuff n implementin it which wil help...
i am Anshuman and I need Civil IS Code of IS: 1285. I would appreciate any help in this regard.