Sapience 2011 at Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering, Andhra on Dec 23, 2011

Sapience 2011 is Technical Symposium conducted by Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering and Technology.

There are various technical events conducted for students around the nation, that would help them enhance their technical capabilities.

The Events include:

Paper Presentation:

This competition is held for students in all the Engineering disciplines. Different topics for different branches will be given.
Computer Science- Multimedia and Bio-informatics, Cryptography and Network Security, etc
Electronics and Communication Engineering- Signal and Image Processing, Senors and Applications, etc
Electrical Engineering- Non Conventional Energy Sources, Power Electronic Converters, etc
Civil Engineering- Concrete Technology, Soil Mechanics, etc.
Mechanical Engineering- Nanotechnology, Cryogenics, etc.

Poster Presentation:
Poster competition for students of all Engineering Streams, where the idea should be expressed within confined space.

Technical Exhibition:
Exhibition of working models. All latest innovations in science and technology which also includes software and hardware.

Kaun Banega Technopati:
It is a program similar to KBC. It requires over all expertise on respective engineering branches. There will be a screening test depending on number of number of registered candidates. It is an individual competition.

For more details and registration, visit their website- https://sviet-sapience.in/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For wannabe Entrepreneurs, it is a wonderful thought to receive all the funding which they want. It is through Kickstarter where you can make your dreams come true, provided you...
Hello everyone, I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself... liked CE... found some intresting Posts.. Superlike
can i get any information about this topic "usb host controller interface"?
Posting some images from the internet, which are really creative. Please add your spottings too! 😀 Creative Grocery List​​
The companies Bill 2011 should bring a great news to solo entrepreneurs aka solopreneurs. Ministry Of Corporate Affairs of India will now allow one person company aka OPC; which means...