Samsung SIII Mini Specifications, Please?

It looks like on October 11, Samsung will announce the Samsung SIII Mini. The event is expected to be held in Frankfurt and the cryptic message sent to the bloggers reads "something small to make it big". Rumors have been spreading around that the new device to be launched will be called the Samsung SIII mini.

While all of this is a speculation yet, the specs of SIII mini are likely to be as follows -

1. 4" WVGA (480×800 pixels) Super AMOLED display
  2. Dual Core CPU
  3. 5 MP rear camera
  4. Bluetooth
  5. Wi-Fi
  6. 3G [No point in expecting 4G LTE support]
  7. ~1 GB of RAM
Note that Samsung is likely to pitch this new phone against the Apple iPhone 4; because Apple's already dropping the prices of iPhone older models to announce the launch of iPhone 5 in India - which is likely to be priced at about half a lakh rupees.
I've no clue about the price Samsung will set for the SIII mini, but I think it will be in the Rs. 25k bracket.
What do you think would be the price of SIII mini in India? The device will surely make it to the Indian markets, given the popularity of Samsung's latest army of Android phones?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Infosys has announced the results of the Aspirations 2020 - a nationawide programming contest conducted by Infosys. The contest was organised and administered by the Infy's Campus Connect program. Aspirations2020...
Google launched a service called Micro-payment using Google Wallet. Site owner able to charge 25-99 cents for reading content from their website. How it work? There will be some free...
Hi everyone!! Although I'm an Instrumentation Engineer, I'm mostly an IT person. I guess that's what made me quit my core field job to join an IT firm. I'm an...
Android 4.0-new look and feel, lock screen, widgets, notifications, multitasking.. Face Unlock-unlock phone with smile Voice typing Google+ Single Motion Panoramic Camera HD display-4.65 HD sAMOLED display Slim and curved...
I wish to create my own computer firewall. Can someone tell me how to do that?