Samsung Galaxy Note Camera - Sample Photo

I was on a very short, unplanned trip to Gurgaon & Delhi. It was my first trip to the Capital of India and I had a chance to visit the famous Qutub Minar. I took a sample shot of the tower with Samsung Galaxy Note. I'd leave the judgement with you but I personally think Samsung's done a great job with this 8MP lens. Check -

(click for larger image, ~3.2 MB Size)

20120121_114602

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wondering why the image is horizontal ๐Ÿ˜จ . Looks like the image cropper is confusing length & breadth of the image. Download it on your computers and view it.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    The_Big_K
    Wondering why the image is horizontal ๐Ÿ˜จ . Looks like the image cropper is confusing length & breadth of the image. Download it on your computers and view it.
    Well, picture quality is really good and I think you captured with a different angle so may be because of that picture is coming horizontal. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    born_star16
    Well, picture quality is really good and I think you captured with a different angle so may be because of that picture is coming horizontal. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Nope, the photo is actually vertical on my desktop. It's the forum system that's making it horizontal.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I would rate the image a 8/10. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Viraj Voditel
    Viraj Voditel
    The_Big_K
    I was on a very short, unplanned trip to Gurgaon & Delhi. It was my first trip to the Capital of India and I had a chance to visit the famous Qutub Minar. I took a sample shot of the tower with Samsung Galaxy Note. I'd leave the judgement with you but I personally think Samsung's done a great job with this 8MP lens. Check -

(click for larger image, ~3.2 MB Size)

20120121_114602
    So you finally got a Galaxy Note ๐Ÿ˜ The image is great.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    good details even at 100% crop. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    virajvoditel
    So you finally got a Galaxy Note ๐Ÿ˜ The image is great.
    Yep. Thank you for the inspiration ๐Ÿ˜‰ . The device is dream come true.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great shot! I always wonder, where do you keep a phone like that? Quite big for pockets ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Great shot! I always wonder, where do you keep a phone like that? Quite big for pockets ๐Ÿ˜›
    It fits the pockets well. Plus people notice you when you use a brick to make calls ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    It fits the pockets well. Plus people notice you when you use a brick to make calls ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜
  • jakeferren
    jakeferren
    A good combination of tab and smartphone with awesome features.

_________
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Very clean capture Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys.am final year student of telecomm engineering.doing project on voice reocoginition.guys i have been stucked in a problem ๐Ÿ˜”..i want to turn on the led using easy vr module...
I had written this essay on Life in my 8th grade. So read this from the eyes of a teenager. Excuse the punctuation and the English here and there. ๐Ÿ˜›...
Hello everybody, i'm facing problem while installing IIS(Internet information Server) on Windows XP SP3, the error message is "setup was unable to open information file ims.inf Contact your system administrator....
Name: Pranav *Engineering Trade: Comp Sci Location: Thane , Maharashtra *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: reading *Aim in life: To keep learning new stuff everyday about many subjects in general...
Can you cool any object by heating it? Well, scientists can! Optomechanics : Semiconductor Supercooled By Heating!