Life - in its own way

I had written this essay on Life in my 8th grade. So read this from the eyes of a teenager. Excuse the punctuation and the English here and there. ๐Ÿ˜›

Read at your own risk and time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic I had given for my essay was:
Life - in its own way. ๐Ÿ˜

Qouting from my Notebook, page 13 to 21.
Dated: 2002

".....Oh, Lord! Give peace to my brother's soul." A prayer of a brother for the peace of the soul of his brother. His brother came into this world, went through every phase of life and saw the face of death. But is this life...........

What is life? Is it coming into this beautiful world, living life the way it comes and going off with the wind? Is death, the reality of life? Is it this that one comes just to go, leaving behind precious moments of the past and sorrowful days of the future? Is this truly the way of life?

No, a big 'NO'. This is not life, this a hollow life; which still being hollow is filled with sorrow and disasters. Life has plenty of meanings, both positive and negative. Life is something which exists on earth.

Life is a game, in which GOD is the referee and we are the players. He gives us a knowledge of every rule, and we seek permission to take part in the game. Life is a never-ending game.

Life is a way to many roads; in which if one gets blocked, the other is always open for you to reach your destination.Life can also be signified as a house; in which if the door of one room is closed, the other is waiting to greet you.

Life is a journey. We get the ticket for the journey by our efforts and determination; and then we land at our destination. Life begins with the rising sun. Life is a book, every day opens a new page. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Typing more. 3 pages so far. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Life is like the rain, which tears down both in happy and sad times. Life is something filled with colours of the Rainbow: Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red.

Life is a combination of opportunities and hopes. Life has provided us with many opportunities and great hopes. We should always look forward for opportunities and never lose hope.

Life can also be signifies even as a thing. Let's take the example of a Sewing machine. In a sewing machine, all sewing supplies are properly set and the person is ready to stitch; and eventually the garment is ready to be worn, again and again. Same way, life is like a sewing machine in which we go through every phase of it and finally are ready to say 'Goodbye', but again to come back and say 'Hello'. This is the process, if one goes; he has to come back. This is what it proves that life is a never ending game; be it that you die and come back into this world either as a human or a creature. ๐Ÿ˜•

Life is delicate flower, gifted to us by GOD. The smell of this flower is spread around us. But this flower doesn't live forever, some day it has to droop off; just the way we have to leave this world.

Life is feeling, which we should feel within. Life is to enjoy. Life is something in which we gain a lot. We get to learn so much in life. According to me, life is a teacher who teaches us about every good and bad aspect of existence. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Positive and negative thinking are the two sides of the same coin. Many things have two meanings. Let me put forward some examples. Like some say - 'Tomorrow never dies' or 'Tomorrow never comes'. On birthday occasion; few are happy, few are not. Some are sad because they have lived one more year of their precious life. Some are sad because they have the thought that one year of their life is subdued and are about to face death soon.

Same way, life has also got a positive and negative meaning. Life is really very beautiful. It's as beautiful as Nature. ๐Ÿ˜€ But as I have already mentioned, life has also got a negative meaning. Life is; Lake of tears (L), Island of sorrow (I), Faces of death (F) and End of it (E).

Life is something filled with the music of jolly, gladness, grief and sadness. Life is filled with entertainment. Life is a stage in which, GOD is the judge and we are the artists. Life is a 'Dictionary' in which the meaning of every word, bound with us, is given.

Life should be appreciated as it comes. One cannot have all the fruits of joy; he needs to have the fruits of sorrow, too. Good times and Bad times are the two parts of life. It's not that one has to face only good times or only bad times. A tree has to grow accordingly to the varying seasons. Same way, one has to face life as it comes.

So, live life, face life, grow with life and end life. ๐Ÿ˜

............................ THE END

COPYRIGHT ยฉ : Pri @ Dancer_Engineer ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I hope you have enjoyed the essay. ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments welcomed! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Thanks CP and Issue. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Glad you understood the essay. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, i'm facing problem while installing IIS(Internet information Server) on Windows XP SP3, the error message is "setup was unable to open information file ims.inf Contact your system administrator....
Name: Pranav *Engineering Trade: Comp Sci Location: Thane , Maharashtra *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: reading *Aim in life: To keep learning new stuff everyday about many subjects in general...
Can you cool any object by heating it? Well, scientists can! Optomechanics : Semiconductor Supercooled By Heating!
can anyone help me out to know the advancement or recent updates in stepper motor, i know there is a micro stepping motor. is there any advancement in it, after...
Hi everyone.Someone please help me solve this problem.I am stucked,really.This is actually part 2 of a question where part one is already solved by getting the equation needed to draw...