Samsung Galaxy F - What To Expect?

The social media is abuzz with the news that Samsung will launch a super premium series of Galaxy phones, called 'Galaxy F'. The series will definitely be pricier than the existing Sx or Note X series. If the rumors are to be believed, the first device in the Galaxy F series will launch in the Q1 of 2014. While there's no information on how costly these phones/devices will be; it's being said that these phones will have Octa-Core EXYNOS processors and 16 MP cameras with sensors that Samsung's developed for the SLR.

What do you think? Is there enough room for Galaxy F?

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Another piece in the war between Samsung and Apple. This F Series will be a full metal clad body (Like the iPhone). Plus it has taken a hint from Lumia series and added in good camera. But here is the trouble, According to some sources it is going to be priced higher than the Galaxy Note 3, for that amount of money I would gladly settle for an iPhone because it is stable and has a good looking UI than any Touch Wiz Skin Samsung device.
    If however, Samsung makes this device a pure Android experience (like Galaxy Nexus) and gives it a camera to the likes of Lumia 1020 the phone might have some impact on the market. But for that we have to wait for some more leaks or any official announcement from Samsung perhaps till CES 2014.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    As satya swaroop said, price will play a critical role in determining success of the phone but the specs looks futuristic with octa core and exynos processor so time will answer all the questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronic devices like smartphones and tablets use a lot of battery and don't give much battery life. So, there you are carrying the charger along whenever you go out for...
As i had successfully rooted my phone, i want to know how far can i utilize the rooted phone. I had surfed over some websites and they show many clumsy...
Hi all, I wanted to let you know about Patexia, an online community of science and tech experts with the mission to bring more transparency and efficiency to intellectual property....
I've been noticing that the page loading time on CE has gone up considerably in the last few days. It could be because of the new small additions we made...
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) has launched the Fiat Linea Classic Sedan in the Indian market. Planning in advance for the festive season that is to come in...