Invitation to join Patexia

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about Patexia, an online community of science and tech experts with the mission to bring more transparency and efficiency to intellectual property. We’re currently expanding our community and I thought some of you may be interested in joining. We host various IP contests and also connect experts with businesses for consulting opportunities. If you’d like to be a part of this, join here: #-Link-Snipped-#ink Removed By Admin

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've removed the link. Ads aren't allowed without permission.
  • Procs Magalpoc
    Procs Magalpoc
    Patexia is hosting two new patent studies in the wireless network/mobile device space. We are offering a prize pool of $5,000 for each contest. You can view the contests here:

Please allow me to post the link.thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been noticing that the page loading time on CE has gone up considerably in the last few days. It could be because of the new small additions we made...
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) has launched the Fiat Linea Classic Sedan in the Indian market. Planning in advance for the festive season that is to come in...
Google Chrome has long endured the shortcomings like Browser crashes, hangs, security incidents, and code complexity due to the plug-ins that were based on the NPAPI architecture. As a permanent...
I am now in my final year and i need your suggestions and ideas to choose my FYP.
Hyundai India has launched a unique mobile application called 'Hyundai Care' for both Android and iOS platforms, which offers real-time assistance to customers with service support, car service calculator, service...