Samsung Develop faster Memory Module -DDR4 DRAM

Samsung has developed faster computer memory module i.e DDR4 RAM and is capable to rad and write twice time faster then the previous one (DDR3).The transfer rate of DDR3 is 1.6 Gbps at 1.5 V but DDR4 transfer data at the rate of 2.133 at 1.2 V. As we can see that it also consume less power and have better performance.it is based on 30 nm class technology. And it is claimed that Samsung become the first to develop DDR4.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1)What is the meaning of front end & back end design in VLSI ?....Which has more demand in industry ? 2)What are the steps in VLSI product development ? Which...
Friends, I am having a doubt regarding broadcasting done by router or not ? Suppose we are having this scenario. LAN1 { 172.19.1.1 ,172.19.1.2 ,172.19.1.4,172.19.1.8 } connected via S1 LAN2...
Crack your knuckles and get ready to rack your brains, as Technovision 7.0, the Annual Technical Festival presented by the IEEE SRKNEC student Branch (Shri Ramdeobaba KamlaNehru Engineering College) is...
The Facebook Hacker Cup is an annual worldwide programming competition where hackers compete against each other for fame, fortune, glory and a shot at the title of world champion. Register...
i am making a digital clock by using atmega 16 and lcd..........can any body help me?