What is front-end , back end design in VLSI ?

1)What is the meaning of front end & back end design in VLSI ?....Which has more demand in industry ?

2)What are the steps in VLSI product development ? Which is the most crucial step ?

3)What is the job of verification engineer in VLSI industry ?

4)Which step needs coding skills & which does not?

5)What is expected from a fresher in VLSI industry?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, I am having a doubt regarding broadcasting done by router or not ? Suppose we are having this scenario. LAN1 { 172.19.1.1 ,172.19.1.2 ,172.19.1.4,172.19.1.8 } connected via S1 LAN2...
Crack your knuckles and get ready to rack your brains, as Technovision 7.0, the Annual Technical Festival presented by the IEEE SRKNEC student Branch (Shri Ramdeobaba KamlaNehru Engineering College) is...
The Facebook Hacker Cup is an annual worldwide programming competition where hackers compete against each other for fame, fortune, glory and a shot at the title of world champion. Register...
i am making a digital clock by using atmega 16 and lcd..........can any body help me?
Kruskal Algorithm is used to find the shortest path between two vertices of a graph. Principle: This method generated spanning tree from the edge of minimum cost. The next edge...