Sample project report

A lot of final year students might be looking for a project report format. The links below direct to a sample report that you might find helpful as a guide.

#-Link-Snipped-# (RapidShare)

#-Link-Snipped-# (RapidShare)

-x-

#-Link-Snipped-# (FileFactory)

#-Link-Snipped-# (FileFactory)

Your guide may have already given you a format to follow, in that case you should stick to it. In case he has not, you can use this as a general template.

NOTE - This report is empty and does not contain any material which you can use. It contains the relevant headings though

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    argh!
    rapid share blocked at work, will check from home.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    mad_scientist
    A lot of final year students might be looking for a project report format. The links below direct to a sample report that you might find helpful as a guide.

#-Link-Snipped-# (URL)

#-Link-Snipped-# (URL)

Your guide may have already given you a format to follow, in that case you should stick to it. In case he has not, you can use this as a general template.

NOTE - This report is empty and does not contain any material which you can use. It contains the relevant headings though

hey it will be helpful for me too.
    Thank you scientist 😁
    Good work.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    its really a worthy help...mad_scientist
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    thanks buddy

I am in great need of this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i am a newbie. Im 14 and am taking GCSE Electronics and i am hoping to continue on and take A level Physics. At school, we came across energy,...
we see many of our regular and CEAn of the months are busy and not active ,so we miss you CEan : Please Come back . Please post Name here...
Join MATLAB product experts and fellow users to see the latest features in the MATLAB product family, learn how to solve your current engineering challenges, and network with colleagues from...
we are a group of 7 students working on a project whose topic is reciprocating positive displacement pump. we all set to do with it but what innovative can we...
😎i want which type of buffer ckt use in xerox machine n xerox machin how work😎