Reciprocating positive displacement pump

we are a group of 7 students working on a project whose topic is reciprocating positive displacement pump. we all set to do with it but what innovative can we do in it. we need to add something to it so plss help us in it.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Re: Sample project report

I recommend posting your query in a separate thread (with appropriate title) in the relevant section. That will increase the chances of your query being solved quickly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posts moved to a new thread 😀
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    raamchaudhary
    we are a group of 7 students working on a project whose topic is reciprocating positive displacement pump. we all set to do with it but what innovative can we do in it. we need to add something to it so plss help us in it.
    How about incorporating an improved safety feature, so that if a valve on the discharge side is closed, the pump senses it and takes appropriate action before the pump of any other part is damaged. Positive displacement pumps do not have a shut off head like most centrifugal pumps do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😎i want which type of buffer ckt use in xerox machine n xerox machin how work😎
CEans, Every day lot of CEans send me 'Good Morning', 'Great Thoughts', 'Inspiring Quotes' mails. Upon observing, I found out that 50% of these mails are smart marketing mails. I'm...
I can view all my WAN network in mrtg graphics.I couldn't find which client or clients create maximum bandwith usage.When i have a look mrtg graphics which it shows me...
Hi CE I am trying to write a program that should be able to obtain it's data from a MySql database, my problem is that i dont know how to...
I'm officially forming the CE World's Longest Thread Squad. The members of this squad will be responsible for posting in the world's longest thread on CE - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/4384-looo0000oooooo000oong-thread.html Following are...