Salutes to heros of 26/11 on second anniversary

Though we are celebrating 5th Anniversary of CE, still I urge you to take take a minute out to salute to Heros who lost their lives in saving thousands on 26/11 mumbai attacks.

"On this day of remembrance, we salute the courage, unity and the resolve of ordinary Mumbaikars and the brave and selfless action of our men in uniform during the attack," Prime Minister, India said in a statement on the second anniversary of the Mumbai attacks in which 166 people were killed.

Mamohan Sign (PM) said, "It is this spirit and strength of character of the Indian people that will defeat such forces that seek to threaten our social fabric and way of life. We will never succumb to the designs of our enemies. We pledge to redouble our efforts to bring the perpetrators of this crime against humanity to justice"

Hope we will never see that type of incidence in future.

-CB

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    We salute our soldiers :JAI HIND
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent point written CB!

We Salute them!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    we salute them

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is November 26th. CEans from all over the world are celebrating CrazyEngineers Day. Five years have gone by in a jiffy. I can't stop recalling how things unfolded 5...
Full Story: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/38227-story-crazyengineers-how-ce-came-life.html Talk about it in this thread 😀
Hiiee... I am finding problem in understanding the working of a 3 phase 3 pulse cycloconverter... Can sumone please help me.. Thank you Poonam
plannning to do a project oo maglev vehicle. Which book or thread i have to refer,... Please help me,...😎
A university scholar, Mr. John Smithapproaches his friend a software-testing guru telling him that he has a Bachelor in programming, and now would like to learn the software testing to...